surgery at UCDavis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surgery at UCDavis

I am looking to hear from anyone who has had surgery at UCDavis in Sacramento, CA. Who was your surgeon and what was your hospital experience like? I am considering having surgery there in June. My doctor is Dr. Roberto.

UCDavis

Hi Susan,
    My name is Jim and my 13 month old girl, Paris, was seen by Dr. Roberto about a month ago. She was just recently diagnosed and we are awaiting an MRI scheduled for her at 18 months to confirm his initial observations.
    I am sorry I can't help you with your question at this time but wanted to contact you in hopes that you may share your experience with my family.
    We, my wife and I, are in the process of getting our pediatrician to set up a second opinion. In doing so he has said that within the UCDavis system Dr. Roberto is the 'go to' guy for our situation.
    Our first visit with Dr. Roberto went very well and he seemed very confident in what he was seeing in the x-ray and telling us of her condition.
    Has your experience been positive thus far and did you get a second or third opinion? Any input would be helpful.
    Thank you,
    Jim

Comment

Working...
    X