Pain Medicine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain Medicine

Well I have had it with Pain meds, I am weaning off of them. Also I remember hearing about a tear in one of my discs, does anyone have this problem? I have been using Biofreeze for the pain and it does help. I am seeing a massage therapist who also does accupuncture. Maybe theres some hope coming shortly....

Have you considered surgery? Kris

Comment

Pain

Surgery? No Way,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

pain for GHD

GHD:

The spinal nerves cannot get relief if they continue to be trapped and crushed between curving vertebrae---short of general anesthesia. Another consideration is that if even you succeed in obliterating all the pain you can still get nerve damage from spinal nerve compression.

Karen
        Last edited by Karen Ocker; 01-14-2006, 12:48 PM.
        Original scoliosis surgery 1956 T-4 to L-2 ~100 degree thoracic (triple)curves at age 14. NO hardware-lost correction.
        Anterior/posterior revision T-4 to Sacrum in 2002, age 60, by Dr. Boachie-Adjei @Hospital for Special Surgery, NY = 50% correction

Comment

Karen, I don't understand your message, which I assume was to me. You spelled my name (Kris) with a CH, so I am not sure you are talking to me. Are you explaining to me why surgery would not be feasible for GH... or what? I'm confused. I would think surgery would relieve the pressure on the nerves, etc. Kris

Comment

Working...
          X