memory foam pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• memory foam pad

Has anyone tried using a memory foam pad for the top of their mattress while sleeping in a brace at night?
    Thanks.
    Kristy

Some people say it helps. It didn't help me, because all I could feel was the plastic...as I said though, I've heard many people say that it's a great thing.
    I'm Karin. I had surgery for my scoliosis on October 13, 2005, and am doing well! I formerly wore a providence brace and did PT for treatment.

Comment

Kristy
      My Daughter Has A 4 " Memory Form Pad On Her Mattress. She Wore A Boston Brace For 2 1/2 Years. She Had Surgery 9 Months Ago And Still Needs To Wear A Brace For 20 Hrs A Day. She Loves Her Memory Form.
      THERESA

Comment

To Nicoles mom,
        What kind of foam do you have or where did you get it?
        I've been looking at them at overstock.com....
        Thanks
        Kristy

Comment

Kristy
          I got mine on this web site http://www.comfortchannel.com they are expensive but worth the money if they could sleep without tears. Overstock would be fine to order from just get a thick one. Prices may be better too. I paid over 200.00 for a twin size one when she came home from surgery.
          Theresa
          THERESA

Comment

memory foam pad

I got mine @ Costco. My only complaint with it is that it can be hot.
            Karen
            Original scoliosis surgery 1956 T-4 to L-2 ~100 degree thoracic (triple)curves at age 14. NO hardware-lost correction.
            Anterior/posterior revision T-4 to Sacrum in 2002, age 60, by Dr. Boachie-Adjei @Hospital for Special Surgery, NY = 50% correction

Comment

Working...
            X