Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello everypne i have decided i dont like it here and i am not comeing back bye bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello everypne i have decided i dont like it here and i am not comeing back bye bye

bye!!!everybody if u think i suck then please dont say so! i am going to try to figure out how this spine kids works that everyone seems to just love and I HATE SCOLIOSIS

Who ever said they thought you sucked?

Comment

wow you sound like you have some problems. Why are you dragging everyone else into this? fine don't come back.....no one wants to be around someone who acts like that!
      ~Leelee ♪
      [-] 17 years old
      _[-] 12th grade
      [-] scoliosis, 45T and 42 L
      _[-] kyphosis, 67*
      [-] Boston brace for 4 years
      _[-] Stopped 6/8/05 at 4:32 PM

Comment

geeze

u dont seem very nice. i like my scoliosis. its cool. YAY
        Diagnosed @ age 14 (now 15)

i HAVE A LOVELY SPINECOR BRACE

CUrVES* 14&&17 as of 4.22.06 (out of brace)

ATLANTA, GEORGiA

Comment

ok oh well

okok i'm sorry i know none of u will believe this anyway if i could i'd go back and not say that but i shouldn't come back anyway cause you all probaby hate me by now bye PS jessica09261994 and ihatescoliosis are the same people

Comment

Jessica,
            No one here would hate a teenager to trying to deal with scoliosis the best way she can. So you put on a different persona to see what would happen.
            So what? You come back anytime, if there is any information, support, or comfort to be derived here. You are going through a very difficult time. Give yourself a break! I care!
            Mrs. Linder
            God has used scoliosis to strengthen and mold us. He's good all the time!On this forum these larger curves have not held forever in Spinecor,with an initial positive response followed by deterioration. With deterioration, change treatment.The first year she gained 4 or 5 inches and was stable at around 20/20 in brace, followed by rapid progression the next year.She is now 51/40 (Jan2008)out of brace (40/30 in Spinecor) and started at 38/27 out of brace(Jan2006.) Now in Cheneau.

Comment

Jessica,

It's ok to hate scoliosis. It can be painful, both physically and emotionally. It's frustrating, and it makes you feel and look different. I used to be very angry about it. I'm 6 years post op, I've had it for 9 years, and I still get frustrated often. At the same time, though, I know I wouldn't be the same person if I didn't have it. It has made me stronger. Please use this forum as a place to express your emotions, whether good or bad, because a lot of the people here understand what you're going through.
              ScoliMed is Katie
              22 years old

Diagnosed at 13, thoracic 38, lumbar 49
              Posterior fusion 1999
              Failed, lumbar curve to 70
              Posterior removal 2000
              Anterior fusion 2000, thoracic 26, lumbar 37
              Still in pain, tried almost everything!
              Currently in medical school

Comment

thanks cause i kinda like my scoliosis in a way but then my brace really gets in the way its been about 4 weeeks since i wrote that and i learned a good thing about scoliosis so i'm not signing in on that user anymore

Comment

Jessica,
                  Welcome back. My daughter has scoliosis and I hate it too. She is recovering now from surgery and is doing very well, she is so straight that it amazes me,. but I still hate scoliosis. I know how hard it must get for you but hang in there, there are worse things that we could be dealing with. Stay strong and when you get angry come on and vent but dont run away from people who know and understand your feelings.

Love,
                  Linda

Comment

Jessica, its completely normal to feel that way... my son has it, and I hate it. It doesn't bother him at all. Take a deep breath, cousin... its not the end of the world... with the right treatment, and more importantly, the support of close friends and relatives, you will come through it just fine like the rest of us... but you NEED to keep a positive attitude... a negative attitude will cloud your vision of what you need to do, and that is to beat this thing.

So chin up... we're all going it through it with you, and if there is anything we can all do to help you along, just ask, because around here you are not alone.

Comment

I'm logging in as my mom because my username won't let me post threads. I am in brace, and was diagnosed with curvature degrees of 50 and 40. I hate my scoliosis to, but mostly my stupid brace. Oh well. I guess that it's better than having surgery.
                      Silverpaw(scoloisismom's daughter)

Comment

Don't worry, I absolutely hate scoliosis. All I get from it is pain, pain, pain and sometimes a break from PE. I reeally wish to have a brace just to stop it hurting, I would even give up chocolate (and I'm a choco-holic), that's how desprate I am.
                        Adolescent Idiopathic Thoracic Lumbar Scoliosis

Back Pain started in October 2001
                        Diagnosed - June 2003

Thoracic and Lumbar curves- 37 degrees
                        Started Hospital examination - June 2003
                        Discharged from hospital - November 2006

Comment

Working...
                        X