One heck of a year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One heck of a year!

This year of 2005 has been one heck of a year. From the beginning starting with the recovery efforts of the Asian Tsunami to the end of recovery efforts of us on the Gulf Coast. Its crazy. But there has been so much good in this year. People have come closer together and helped out their "brothers and sisters" in our time of need. I appreciate all of you who have given donations or volunteered with the hurricane recovery effort. I never thought I would ever have to used diaster food stamps or go to the Red Cross for clothing (even though I never found anything worth taking home other than a teddy bear a lady at the door gave me). Thank you all for your support for me and my family throughout our time of need. I hope you all had a great Christmas and that you all have one hell of a new year!
    Matt

Rod Removal Surgery 2/4/2008
    www.myspace.com/ross40728
    Had surgery on 9/20/04
    81* Scheuermann's Disease
    40* Left Thoracic Scoliosis
    U Rod Inserted
    Fused from T2-L3

Hey!
    I see you've reached your "sweet sixteen" today...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I hope you're doing well and that 2006 will be much, much better than 2005!

Best wishes from your Texan neighbors,

SanD
    Son, David, age 16 1/2, had T-5 to T-11 fusion/instrumentation surgery at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital Dec. 12, '05 to hold major curve
    Diagnosed Feb. '03, T36*, L28*
    Boston TLSO brace
    May '03 T44*, L36*
    July '04 T54*, L45* d/c brace, not holding curves
    June '05 T68*, L48*
    Initial post-surgery estimate T55*, L45*

Comment

Hey there Ross, glad to see you on the forum. I remember when I first came on about my Crystal's surgery and you were incredible. I am glad to see that you are able to see the good and bad of the year. Keep you chin high and keep your kind spirit. You are one incredible person. How are you doing with your pain management? Is it getting better? I am praying that it is.

Nikki

PS: A HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY COMING THROUGH CYBER SPACE FOR YOU. HAVE A GOOD ONE.

Comment

Hi Matt,

Wishing you a wonderful New Year full of joy, hope, peace and love.

Kindest Regards,
        Gail

Comment

Matt,
          Hope you have a wonderful and blessed New Year. You deserve it.

Laura P.
          Jamie's mom Fusion t-2 to L1 12/16/05

Comment

Working...
          X