Wow $10,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow $10,000

Wow, sure hope someone takes you up on your offer . After YEARS of dealing with scoli and having been to some docs with very impressive creditials and education I would love to see some quacky "doc" cure scoli. I would sure want to see/meet the individual that gets cured. It would take a lot more than some cyber pics and e-mail to prove that it was a cure

Northlander,
    If we decide that we can help you (most cases) and I fail to correct your scoliosis I will pay you $10,000 for your wasted time. Not only are you guaranteed not to waste time
    SandyC

Dr. Katie Britton, Don't get hostile. You have brought on some of this yourself. We've all put our two cents worth in, which I am sure has you very angry. Take a chill pill and cool off a little. You have been off and on this forum like a chicken on a June bug today. I think you need to reread Linda's response back to you. She needs criteria from you. So, at least she is giving you the benefit of the doubt. So, work with her instead of being so hostile and controlling about things. You will get a fair trial patient from her referral.

Comment

I'll take your $10,000 offer

Originally posted by northlandmed
      Why don't you add some useful information here for people to read? And grow up.
      Dr Britton, I'll take you up on your offer under one condition...you stay off this site until we get the results. Please send all the details of your offer in writing to my e-mail address: bronyaur@att.net. Please include the cost of your program, how long it lasts, and the details of the $10k guarantee. Once I've had an opportunity to review we can execute the agreements and get started. I live in Chicago Il in the northern suburbs 60022 and could visit a trained clinic close to my home.

Paul

Comment

Yes, I would prefer that you stop making claims and spamming the forums until we have sufficient proof that they're true. As I said in a previous post, if you can prove your therapy works, I'll definitely be singing your praises.

--Linda
        Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
        Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Originally posted by northlandmed
          I just ask that no one here makes negative remarks about this treatment or discourages others from looking into it until they see the results here. Fair enough? Contact me via email so that we may comunicate off of the board.
          KB
          I only speak for myself, but I'm guessing the comments will die quickly if you don't post.

I will be in touch once I've heard from Dr. Asher.

--Linda
          Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
          Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Wow

Dr Britton can you contact me at Ghd1959@aol.com concerning this new treatment...thanks.........Gregg

Comment

Another Waste of Time

If this so called reversal is connected to a chiropractor forget it, waste of money and time. Also there is no way to reverse a curve in a adult Dr. B....

Comment

Working...
              X