PDA

View Full Version : Ok Well Things Are Ok I Guess

ihatescoliosis
12-15-2005, 06:26 PM
hi girls with scoliosis,
i have a severe curve and i have been getting this pain uper right part of my back and when i put my brace on it goes away. is this supposed to happen or did i just work too hard outside the other day

nanfan4ever
12-30-2005, 01:08 PM
when my back hurts, i put on my brace and it goes away. i think it's because of slouching. when you sit straight, it feels a bit better. i don't think it's abnormal. :D

claribeatlegirl
12-31-2005, 08:00 PM
my back always hurt a while after I took my brace off...I'm not totally sure why though

what are your curves?

bgh31594
01-01-2006, 08:00 PM
yah thats wat i thought mine does too so i think that is kinda weird but lol w/e im just scared that when i am out of my brace then my bck will hurt cuz i like my brace and my back feels good in it ... i know weird huh? :p :rolleyes:

ihatescoliosis
01-02-2006, 11:05 AM
yah thats wat i thought mine does too so i think that is kinda weird but lol w/e im just scared that when i am out of my brace then my bck will hurt cuz i like my brace and my back feels good in it ... i know weird huh? :p :rolleyes:
this is jessica and thanx everyone for saying stuff and yeah so to the girl that wrote that above do u have an email please email me jessica09261994@msn.com because i want to meet someone my age with a brace bye bye :D