straight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• straight

i did PE yesterday, and noone could even tell i had a rib hump!!! i mean, there is a bit where it sticks out, but its not noticable! i think im begining to come out of my depression stage!!!
    im so happy!!!!
    sheena xxxxxxxx

I'm happy for you Sheena. It is hard to see your own body as other people see it. That goes for everyone not just people with scoliosis. In time you will see what the people around you see.
    Most importantly when you are happy on the inside it shows on the outside. And that is the best camoflage you can ever get.
    Best wishes
    Cheryl

Comment

Sheena, congratulations on how you felt about PE and how people reacted to your looks! I am surprised you are able to do PE, as my daughter is still restricted until 1 year post-op. Her surgery was July, and her doctor is going to allow her to return to basketball, swimming, soccer without others to compete with, in January. The doctor said no team sports, but I may have to tie my boys to the chairs when she plays basketball or soccer, as they are aggressive whether we take score or not! Again, congratulations. Kris

Comment

Working...
      X