Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont wanna

srry.........
    Last edited by ihatescoliosis; 07-15-2006, 07:20 PM.

coping with scoliosis

Hi there,
    Do you ever go on Spinekids? There are many kids your age and older who can give you advice and also make you aware that you are not alone in all of this. Your parents need to set up an account for you there. If they haven't done so already.

Melissa
    Melissa
    From Bucks County, Pa., USA

Mom to Matthew,19, Jessica, 17, and Nicole, 14
    Nicole had surgery with Dr. Dormans on 9/12/07 at Children's Hospital of Phila. She is fused T-2 - L-3

Comment

Hi I hate Scoliosis,

What you do, is change where all the girls change! Don't be afraid! We've all been where you are. You should desire for people to accept you the way you are. I have seen beautiful girls that actually sickened me to my stomach because they were mean, rude, or just hard hearted.

If you go in one of those stalls...you are doing the wrong thing. You will feel so much better once your scoliosis is out in the open. I suggest you get this behind you as soon as possible so you can get on with your life. It's not the end of the world...remember what you have is not cancer...that in itself should put your scoliosis in perspective.

Best wishes to you...please let us know how it goes.

Kindest Regards,
      Gail

Comment

look people give this girl an idea of what to do ok?

look people give this girl an idea of what to do ok?

Comment

It appears to me Jessica09261994 that you ARE the same person as Ihatescoliosis. You posted your email address in your Ihatescoliosis post and it is the same as your new forum name of Jessica09261994. I am a little confused that you are asking others to "give this girl an idea of what to do", since it appears you are that girl. I personally don't have anything else to add to my previous post. Just be who you ARE, in person as well as on line.

Is there some other question you have other than the original question concerning changing in the bathroom stall?

Kindest Regards,
          Gail

Comment

sorry...............................
            Last edited by ihatescoliosis; 07-15-2006, 07:21 PM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

Working...
            X