numb patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• numb patches

does anyone have numb patches in really awkward places? im really stuck because i have a jumb patch under my arm and its really uncomfortable and i hate shaving there.
    please help!!
    sheena xxx

Well, I have numb spots, but they aren't in weird places, really. I'm just numb on my back, really. Kind of all around the incision, for me. I know a lot of people get numb in other places, too. I hope it goes away soon, I think you just have to wait for it to go away in time, which sadly could be a long time. Sorry about it being under your arm, it does sound really uncomfortable!
    MARA

Boston Brace for 3 1/2 years...

Stopped wearing brace once curves got to 54* and 31*

Decided on surgery in mid-August of 2005

Had surgery on Novmeber 14, when the curves were in the mid 60's

Now I only have one curve of about 20*!

Comment

thanks!
      it really i weird and uncomfortable and i hate it. i just cant think that it has to be a long time until maybe it will get better. its the maybe bit that bothers me.
      thanks for replying
      hope you are ok
      sheena xx

Comment

I have numbness still on my back. I also have a numb spot on my stomach at the bottom of my rib cage. It is really funny to feel. I would hate to have that feeling under my arm. I am really sorry. I hope it gets better soon.
        Mandy

Comment

thanks.
          i have quite a few numb patches, i have one on my chest, one on my left leg, one on my right thigh, a big one on my back, one on my shoulder, and one that goes under my arm.
          how long ago did you have your operation, and has yours got better since then? i dont think mine has, but its only been about 4months so far......
          speak soon
          sheena xxx

Comment

Working...
          X