Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neck pain

Hi,
    My 11-year old daughter Nicole was complaining of shooting neck pain tonight. She has a 37 degree curve and wears a Spinecor. Has anyone ever experienced this? She said she has never felt anything like this before.
    Thanks,
    Melissa
    Melissa
    From Bucks County, Pa., USA

Mom to Matthew,19, Jessica, 17, and Nicole, 14
    Nicole had surgery with Dr. Dormans on 9/12/07 at Children's Hospital of Phila. She is fused T-2 - L-3

Hi Melissa!
    As a mother of one in a spinecor and another whose curves progressed and ended up w/fusion surgery, we've never ever in either kid had anything like that, wondering if it's an isolated one-time only type of thing. I'm hoping for your sake . . ., one more thing to worry about. pat

Comment

neck pain

Pat,
      I don't think it has anything to do with scoli, myself. Hopefully it is an isolated incident. I just wish I was one of those laid-back kind of Moms. My friend has 4 teenage boys and they could be dripping with blood and she barely gets up off her chair. She's a great Mom, too!! Anyway, thanks so much for responding. Melissa
      Melissa
      From Bucks County, Pa., USA

Mom to Matthew,19, Jessica, 17, and Nicole, 14
      Nicole had surgery with Dr. Dormans on 9/12/07 at Children's Hospital of Phila. She is fused T-2 - L-3

Comment

I get neck pain too! all the time! I get it more than back pain actually. I wonder why!
        ~Leelee ♪
        [-] 17 years old
        _[-] 12th grade
        [-] scoliosis, 45T and 42 L
        _[-] kyphosis, 67*
        [-] Boston brace for 4 years
        _[-] Stopped 6/8/05 at 4:32 PM

Comment

Dunt Ignore that pain

hi melissa .. hope u r well
          and ur daughter too.
          please don't ignore it at all... i am 19 years old .. with scoliosis diagnose in 1997 . it is no good to ignore this .. i had a doctor refer me to cervicle MRI recently and it wasnt gud .. i have Modic type 1 and 2 .. i remind u that dorso lumbar scoliosis is usually associated with neck probs .. majority ppl though dont have the prob but some do .. and i request u to pleas take your daughter to a doctor and emphasise on investigation ... i had been having neck pain since ages and i just thought it to b coz of continuous study posture.. please take her pain into serious notice .. i wish the best for her
          God bless her and heal her on my expense... amen

Comment

Working...
          X