PDA

View Full Version : neck pain

MATJESNIC
12-01-2005, 12:08 AM
Hi,
My 11-year old daughter Nicole was complaining of shooting neck pain tonight. She has a 37 degree curve and wears a Spinecor. Has anyone ever experienced this? She said she has never felt anything like this before.
Thanks,
Melissa

pat
12-01-2005, 12:01 PM
Hi Melissa!
As a mother of one in a spinecor and another whose curves progressed and ended up w/fusion surgery, we've never ever in either kid had anything like that, wondering if it's an isolated one-time only type of thing. I'm hoping for your sake . . ., one more thing to worry about. :confused: pat

MATJESNIC
12-01-2005, 12:55 PM
Pat,
I don't think it has anything to do with scoli, myself. Hopefully it is an isolated incident. I just wish I was one of those laid-back kind of Moms. My friend has 4 teenage boys and they could be dripping with blood and she barely gets up off her chair. She's a great Mom, too!! Anyway, thanks so much for responding. Melissa

Leelee
12-01-2005, 04:45 PM
I get neck pain too! all the time! I get it more than back pain actually. I wonder why!

dying2die
02-24-2006, 07:54 AM
hi melissa .. hope u r well
and ur daughter too.
please don't ignore it at all... i am 19 years old .. with scoliosis diagnose in 1997 . it is no good to ignore this .. i had a doctor refer me to cervicle MRI recently and it wasnt gud .. i have Modic type 1 and 2 .. i remind u that dorso lumbar scoliosis is usually associated with neck probs .. majority ppl though dont have the prob but some do .. and i request u to pleas take your daughter to a doctor and emphasise on investigation ... i had been having neck pain since ages and i just thought it to b coz of continuous study posture.. please take her pain into serious notice .. i wish the best for her
God bless her and heal her on my expense... amen