Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

HI there!....My names Amanda.I'm new on this site.I'm really really glad I found this forum! I thought I was the only one who has scoliosis.I now know I am wrong! If there is anyone out there who would be willing to listen to my storie and or be willing to share theirs with me that would be...really cool.

Hi Amanda & Welcome!

I think you will find everyone very nice here - always willing to listen to and share stories and info/advice, all you have to do is ask. I checked your profile - just wanted to mention you might also enjoy www.spinekids.com. You will find LOTS of kids, teens and some parents. The girls there love to welcome new people! Good luck to you -

Renee

Comment

Originally posted by flowerpower
      Hi Amanda & Welcome!

I think you will find everyone very nice here - always willing to listen to and share stories and info/advice, all you have to do is ask. I checked your profile - just wanted to mention you might also enjoy www.spinekids.com. You will find LOTS of kids, teens and some parents. The girls there love to welcome new people! Good luck to you -

Renee
      OK thanx.......... Rene,I will check out that site...thank you!
      Have a nice day! later.........-Amanda

Comment

i thought i was the only on with scoliosis as well...

Comment

Working...
        X