after and before? help....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after and before? help....

hi all. my names zach and im 16 yrs old. im new here. i have a 42 degree upper curve and 45 degree lower curve and i am most probably going to have surgery by the end of this year. i am more scared than i have ever been in my entire life. i have always been very athletic (especially into soccer) and i cant bear the thought of losing my great mobility. i have always been an awesome sprinter and i always get lost trying to visualize myself not being able to do that. i started to consider alternative treatment for my scoli but my orthopedist completely put that idea down and said that there wasnt hardly any chance of any alternative means working. im wondering wat sort of thing to expect going into the surgery and maybe wat to do in preparation. i also would like to kno anyone's current mobility that had the surgery and how low the surgery went on ure spine. thanx alot.
    ~Zach (lilbigman)

i have not had the operation yet as such but will recieve a letter to when i am getting my operation cant wait to get it done the sooner the better
    Ben Thrower

Comment

Working...
    X