Finally: X-Rays of spine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally: X-Rays of spine

Hi guys, well I finally got pictures of my X-rays from my doctor. He gave me quite a few more, but I'll have to post those another day. I have to lay down right now. I've posted before and after x-rays, as well as explained them as best I could. I had gotten asked a couple questions about it, and I hope I was able to answer them well. This would be my most informative blog post yet, and I hope it helps everyone. My doctor was really patient explaining everytning. I apologize for the choppiness of this post, but I'm exhausted right now, and must lay down. Please check it out, and let me know what you think. I had you guys in mind when posting... thank you.
    27 Years Old
    Pre Surgery: 76 and 68 degrees
    Post Surgery: 15 degrees
    www.bentoutofshape.blogspot.com

Monie

Your new spine looks awesome! How much height did you gain?

Chris

Comment

Thanks Chris... I stare at that x-ray myself, because sometimes I can hardly believe it... Let's see... I think I gained about 2 inches.. The first time I walked beside my mom after the surgery, it was amazing how much shorter she looked! She and I used to be about the same height (give or take), but now, she 'just' reaches my shoulder... yay! I have a torso!
      27 Years Old
      Pre Surgery: 76 and 68 degrees
      Post Surgery: 15 degrees
      www.bentoutofshape.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
      X