2 days to go!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 days to go!!!!

It is 9:30 pm and Hannah goes in for surgery tomorrow!! Well the actual surgery will be Saturday morning but she will be admitted tomorrow for the bending x-rays and blood tests!!
    Everythin seems almost subdued in the household and I am busy making Hannahs curtains for her room as her sister is decorating it for her while we are away.
    Please think about us and I will let you know how everything all goes....
    Luv
    Elsa xxxx
    UK mum of 2 girls with scoliosis.
    Younger daughter facing surgery 12th November 2005

Dear Elsa,
    Ofcoarse we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Best of Luck!
    *BILLIE JOE*

Comment

My prayers are with you! How nice to decorate. Kris

Comment

You are definitely in my prayers Elsa. I can only imagine as we will be doing the same thing in about 17 days. So, Hannah goes in the day before for everything? We did the bending x-rays in the doctor's office on Monday and he was going to look at them more closely to determine exactly what he was going to fuse. Do you know how far the doctor is going to fuse on Hannah yet? I will be praying that the surgery goes smoothly and that Hannah does really well. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers as I know you have to be pretty nervous right now.

Hang in there and just keep things simple around your house. Glad you are finding something to stay busy during this time. I bet the curtains look great! And how sweet for her sister to be decorating for her while she is gone.

Take care.
        -Connie

Comment

Elsa

Hi I Have Been Reading Some Of The Posts Tonight. My Daughter Had Her Surgery On The 30th Of March. Your Almost Over The Hump.
          In My Thoughts And Prayers
          Theresa
          THERESA

Comment

Elsa,
            My prayers go out to Hannah and your family. We are right behind you with only a couple of weeks left. I am looking forward to talking about scoliosis in the past tense. May God bless all of you over the coming days and weeks. Please keep us updated.

Cheryl
            NCM

Comment

I pray that Hannah has an uncomplicated surgery and uneventful recovery. How are you doing?

Take Care,

Renee

Comment

Elsa,
                I am praying for Hannah this morning and for your family. I pray that her surgery is successful and her recovery is fast. I pray also for you and your family to be strong for Hannah.

Cheryl
                NCM

Comment

Hi Elsa. I am praying that Hannah did well with surgery and that she heals quickly. These first few days will probably be the hardest or so we have been told. Please know you and Hannah are in my prayers. I will be glad to hear how everything went for you guys.

-Connie

Comment

Elsa, I hope all went well yesterday. My continued prayers for Hannah.

Cheryl
                    NCM

Comment

Elsa,
                      Been thinking of you and praying!! You are now on the other side and I hope you felt all of our support! Let us know how it went when you get a chance.

Lura

Comment

I hope your daughters surgury goes well...best of luck!
                        please let me know how the op.went...bye
                        -Amanda

Comment

aww good luck. hope it all goes ok. tell your daughter she will be fine.
                          let us know how it goes

sheena xxx

Comment

Working...
                          X