Horror Epics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horror Epics

I believe for once, that some people actually communicate at this level and read what one-another have to say. This inspires me.. We have all come together with a common condition and believe. We would have blown our brains out if we were pussies and believed in nothing, so this further defines the group.
    I was given the stigmata of scoliosis at the age of 18, when I tap-danced for the role of serial-killer in the Marines. However, they didn't take me. Not enought demand at the time for dead young men. I had no idea what the government doctor even meant by the word. When he showed me my own spine, I wondered "how'd that happen!?, What the hell went wrong?!"
    But he didn't answer, and later things were about to come into a much deeper perspective than I'd ever wanted....
    I'll continue later.

-Badnon

Interesting...so in some odd way maybe scoliosis saved you, if you can look at it from that perspective.
    35 y/old female from Montreal, Canada
    Diagnosed with scoliosis(double major) at age 12, wore Boston brace 4 years at least 23 hours a day-curve progressed
    Surgery age 26 for 60 degree curve in Oct. 1997 by Dr.Max Aebi-fused T5 to L2
    Surgery age 28 for a hook removal in Feb. 1999 by Dr.Max Aebi-pain free for 5 years
    Surgery age 34 in Dec.2005 for broken rod replacement, bigger screws and crosslinks added and pseudarthrosis(non union) by Dr. Jean Ouellet

Comment

Working...
    X