hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all

I realllly need to know how long my brace will take to come in. i was molded on tues. the day i found out i need one. I hpe that someone replies back to me thank you!I also want to know what it is like in the brace and any other info you can give to me thank you!
    From billie

Curve is 35 degrese.
    Need a milwakee brace!
    needs a milwakee brace in about 2 weeks

I am 13

I live in Kentucky

LOVE rap and hip-hop!

35 degree curve

hey billie,
    I think i wrote somewhere else to you that it takes about a couple of weeks for the brace to be ready (i think) how many hours will you have to wear your brace for? i wear mine 23/7. Just add the hours gradually. It took me a few weeks to get all the way up to 23 hours. and sleeping in it isn't to bad either. I started sleeping in it like in the 3rd week that i had it and it wasn't bad at all i fell asleep pretty quickly. Most people told me that it's easier sleeping on your back but i feel more comfertable sleeping on my side. (I have a Boston Brace though so i don't know how sleeping will be with the Milwakee. sry)
    !Good Luck!
    Temima
    Temima

13 years old

wears a boston brace 23/7

has 17 and 23 degree curves
    11 and 8 degree curves w/ brace

Comment

gee thanx

i have to wear it 23/7 too. I hope that it is as comfortable as yours! Well thank you very much for that info. I feel much better now.

I am 13

I live in Kentucky

LOVE rap and hip-hop!

35 degree curve

Comment

hi again

hey! just forgot 2 tell u 1 thing: u won't be used 2 it right away, just give it some time (it took me probably about 3-4 weeks to get used to it) and you'll get used to it pretty soon
        Temima

13 years old

wears a boston brace 23/7

has 17 and 23 degree curves
        11 and 8 degree curves w/ brace

Comment

wow

Thanks you made me VERY comfortable! I appriciate your help and tips on bracing. Now i am looking forward to gettin my brace!

I am 13

I live in Kentucky

LOVE rap and hip-hop!

35 degree curve

Comment

Working...
          X