Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any info. on Dr. Emans for adolescent scoliosis???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any info. on Dr. Emans for adolescent scoliosis???

Hello,
    We are new to this forum but not new to scoliosis. Our daughter was diagnosed with scoliosis at age 5 with a 31T 30L curve. She has been followed and is now 12. Her scoliosis has had a big jump this year and we are being told surgery is needed. Her curve has progressed to 50T 48L. Does anyone have knowledge of Dr. Emans in Boston with regard to adolescent scoliosis?
    I have seen many posts mentioning his experience with infants/ped. We would love some feedback.
    Thank You,
    Billiejoe
    *BILLIE JOE*

My 15 year old son had surgery by Dr Emans on June 21. He had severe kyphosis. I cannot say enough about Dr Emans. He always took plenty of time to explain everything to all of us. We never felt rushed. He was always kind and compassionate. My son is about 4 months post op.....he had anterior and posterior surgery.....and he is doing wonderful! Let me know if you have any questions I can help you with.

Comment

My Son had Dr. Emans at Boston Children's

Hi Billy Joe,
      I read your note and wanted you to know that Dr. Emans was my son's surgeon. He had a anterior release and posterior spinal fusion to correct for kyphosis. I sent along a private message to you. I will answer any questions that you have. Dr. Emans is an amazing doctor and I was and am still very grateful to have him. The team at Children's Boston is amazing.
      Let me know if you want to talk.
      Pat

Comment

My Son had Dr. Emans at Boston Children's

Hi Billy Joe,
        I read your note and wanted you to know that Dr. Emans was my son's surgeon. He had a anterior release and posterior spinal fusion to correct for kyphosis. I sent along a private message to you. I will answer any questions that you have. Dr. Emans is an amazing doctor and I was and am still very grateful to have him. The team at Children's Boston is amazing.
        Let me know if you want to talk.
        Pat

Comment

Just a quick note to let you know I sent a private message, finally. Hope all is well at your place!
          Carmell
          mom to Kara, idiopathic scoliosis, Blake 19, GERD and Braydon 14, VACTERL, GERD, DGE, VEPTR #137, thoracic insufficiency, rib anomalies, congenital scoliosis, missing coccyx, fatty filum/TC, anal stenosis, horseshoe kidney, dbl ureter in left kidney, ureterocele, kidney reflux, neurogenic bladder, bilateral hip dysplasia, right leg/foot dyplasia, tibial torsion, clubfoot with 8 toes, pes cavus, single umblilical artery, etc. http://carmellb-ivil.tripod.com/myfamily/

Comment

Working...
          X