Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hurray I have an appointment

Hi guys,

Since I do not have alot of patience, I decided to book the consultation with Dr Tucker privately. It's for Nov 14 05 . It's so exciting. This means that I do not have to wait for months and I get to talk to the very man before my surgery.

This is where I need help. Please can you all tell me the type of questions that will be beneficial for me to ask. I want to get everything I can from this one session so that I do not have to pay more money to ask things I should have gotten first time round.

Thanks for you help

A
    Last edited by Amaka; 10-12-2005, 07:21 AM.

Amaka...

See this thread:

http://www.scoliosis.org/forum/showt...t+of+questions

--Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Thanks Linda,

That's very helpful

A

Comment

Something I found helpful before surgery: carry a small pocketsize notebook and pen with you wherever you go. I found myself always thinking of new questions to ask so as soon as I thought about them I wrote it down rather than wait til I got to pen and paper and forget

Comment

Working...
        X