Sharing another Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing another Picture

As you can all see in the picture below......MEGAN IS SITTING ALL BY HERSELF!!!!! WOOOHOOO

She was sitting off and on for a few minutes!!!! A few minutes today, a few hours in time to come!!!!! She is just doing SO MARVELOUS, since her surgery. It is heartwrenching to imagine how she was suffering before surgery! How it was limiting every part of her being! Praise GOD again and again, for he knows all and leads in the path to his WILL every time. Just had to share my EXCITEMENT!!!! In case you couldn't tell....
    Love ya all
    Tracy
    Wife to Scott, the most incredible man God put on this earth, Mom to Joshua who is 16 1/2, Megan who is 11 with CP, seizure disorder, sleep apnea, coritcal visual impairment, non mobile, non verbal, and scoliosis, but the GREATEST blessing we could of ever hoped for,who had posterior spinal fusion surgery on July 19th, 2005, fused from neck to bottom and has the titanium union rod wired in place. and Jacob 3yrs.....Can't forget our16 mos old golden lab puppy, Molly.....

Tracy,

I am so happy for you both - what awesome progress so quickly post-surgery! I don't know who looks more pleased, you or Megan! (I'm sure the excitement is mutual) I wish you both the best, keep us posted on Megan's progress.

Renee

Comment

Hi Tracy
      What a fab picture - congrats to Megan for sitting so well and good to see a happy mommy too!
      Lorrie

Comment

Your two look like you are having a great time together!

Comment

Two beaming smiles...........what more could you ask for

Go Meagan :-) (and mum too of course)

Alison

Comment

I am so happy for you both. To see Megan sitting by herself is so very rewarding. Keep up the wonderful progress.

God bless you.

Comment

Working...
            X