Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow

Well, tomorrow's the day guys. I have to be there at 6:00am... I have no clue what I'm supposed to do with myself tonight... I doubt that I'll sleep... everytime I start to think about it, I start to freak out a little... One minute I'm convinced I'll be fine, the next, I'm questioning everything... *sigh*... I was NOT expecting to feel like this today. Do you think I should call my doctor and ask if I can take something for sleep... *sigh*... I really feel as if I'm losing my mind... I haven't stopped typing one time, because I'm trying to keep busy... I've written every single family member I have. Help please, 'cos I don't know what to do... I know its normal to panic a little, but I'm going totally nuts here!
    27 Years Old
    Pre Surgery: 76 and 68 degrees
    Post Surgery: 15 degrees
    www.bentoutofshape.blogspot.com

Hi Monie, I understand your feelings!! I was 16 when I went in for my surgery.. It was Wednesday June 13th 1984 at about 3pm, it was about 75 degrees out and my favorite band at the time was playing at my church that night!! Don't worry, its normal to feel the way you do!! Everything is so much more advanced now than it was 21 years ago and it went fine for me and I'm sure it will be just fine for you!! Have you already gotten your house ready for when you come home? I would suggest bringing some reading materials for after the surgery.. Also, maybe you can journal some thoughts tonight so that one day you can go back and read them! Try not to panic, it will just make you feel worse! What do you enjoy doing that would help you to relax?
    As for taking something to sleep - I would not do that without getting your doctors ok! Feel free to email me if u need someone to chat with! Take care & I will be looking forward to hearing how you are doing. Keep us posted!

Comment

Working...
    X