Evacuating for Rita!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evacuating for Rita!!!!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to tell you that we are under mandatory evacuations for Rita here in SW Louisiana, so I might be on the site for a few days to a week! We will be staying in VERY northern Texas. It was the only hotel we could find. There are NO rooms in Louisiana. We spent 3 hours on the phone night before last trying to find rooms in Shreveport, Bossier, Minden, Ruston, Nachotiches, Alexandria, and Many. There are no rooms. So, the closest that we found is 8 hours away. As of last night, the closest is northern Oklahoma, which is about a good 12-15 hours from here. I bet traffic is going to be horrible!! Well, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers! Talk to you all soon!!! Take care!! Ross Theriot
    Matt

Rod Removal Surgery 2/4/2008
    www.myspace.com/ross40728
    Had surgery on 9/20/04
    81* Scheuermann's Disease
    40* Left Thoracic Scoliosis
    U Rod Inserted
    Fused from T2-L3

Hi *Waves*

You'll find an email from me in your inbox........just wanted to add I hope your house stays in one piece.........Just curious how did the appointment go at Shriners.....do they know what's wrong with your shoulders??

Alison

Comment

Matt, my prayers are with you. Kris

Comment

I am praying for you also. I have a nephew in League, TX, and from what I understand he is not far from the beach. I believe he is being evacuated possibly today, definitely by tomorrow. I also have a cousin in Houston. Hope everyone makes it through ok.

Renee

Comment

Matt,

Just a note to let you know that I will be praying for your safety. Hang in there and let us know you are safe.

Kindest Regards,
          Gail

Comment

New change in plans

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers. We will be going to Memphis, Tennessee. Which is about 12 hours away. That's the closest hotel room we can get. Talk to you all soon! Ross
            Matt

Rod Removal Surgery 2/4/2008
            www.myspace.com/ross40728
            Had surgery on 9/20/04
            81* Scheuermann's Disease
            40* Left Thoracic Scoliosis
            U Rod Inserted
            Fused from T2-L3

Comment

Working...
            X