Percocet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Percocet?

Hi guys, I'm taking percocet 7.5mg for my pain, and I've been told by my doctor that it's ok. Just today, he left me a refill for 45 pills and left me a note saying to take them as needed for my pain. I know that we're not supposed to take pain killers 10 days before surgery, so I'm a little curious as to why taking these are ok. I wouldn't take 'em if I didn't need 'em, but I'm a tad nervous... Something I did notice today was that instead of writing the script for 7.5/500, he wrote it for 7.5/325... I read it up online, and it turns out that one's lower in Tylenol... what does that mean? I have my pre admission test on Monday, and I'd hate for them to disqualify me because of pain killers in my system... I apologize for being a bother, but I just have to know, so if anyone out there knows anything, please help out... thanks
    27 Years Old
    Pre Surgery: 76 and 68 degrees
    Post Surgery: 15 degrees
    www.bentoutofshape.blogspot.com

I think it's fine to take pain medication before surgery, but not aspirin or anti-infllammatories.

--Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
    X