Possible Pinched Nerve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Pinched Nerve

Hey everyone! How is everyone doing? Well, I have to go to Shriners on Wednesday because my surgeon thinks that I might have a pinched nerve. I have this stinging and burning sensation in my left shoulder blade, and sometimes when I get that sensation, I get this numbness in my pinky, and ring finger of my left hand. Has anyone else had a pinched nerve from surgery? Anything will help! Thanks, Ross
    Matt

Rod Removal Surgery 2/4/2008
    www.myspace.com/ross40728
    Had surgery on 9/20/04
    81* Scheuermann's Disease
    40* Left Thoracic Scoliosis
    U Rod Inserted
    Fused from T2-L3

Ross,
    Good luck with your appointment, let us know how it turns out. You have truly been an inspiration to so many kids with kyphosis. Crystal complains once in a while about her shoulder hurting, but then it seems to subside and she goes on her merry way.

'til later,
    Nikki

Comment

Matt, God be with you Wednesday. Kris

Comment

Hey-
        I have the same thing. Mine showed up three years after my first two surgeries, and it ended up that i have three fractured vertebras and pulled the top section of my rods away from my spine. About two weeks after surgery the same pains have come back(right in my shoulder blade area...kind of between my spine and the shoulder blade.) You'll have to let me know what you find out because it is very uncomfortable. i also have numbness in my right thigh, but thats because they positioned me wrong during my third surgery (3 months ago) and cut off all curculation to both arms and my right leg.

let me know what you find out!
        Abby
        18 year old female
        scoliosis curve of 50-60 degrees
        corrective surgery done at age 12( 2001), first surgery a screw went through a vertebra, was then closed up and then re-opened two days later.
        After second surgery, fusion was a success.
        Rods, hooks, and screws put in.
        Fall of 2004 in volleyball, fractured three vertebra's, on June 2nd, 2005 surgery was completed to fix that, old rods were taken out and replaced by stronger ones.

Comment

Working...
        X