Time for the plunge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for the plunge!

After lots of deliberation & much fear I have finally got my surgery date for my anterior/posterior correction of scheuermann's! October 17th. I am slightly calmer than anticipated, though no doubt my fear of dying during surgery will return soon Will keep you all posted.

Cheers

Originally posted by zerodegrees
    After lots of deliberation & much fear I have finally got my surgery date for my anterior/posterior correction of scheuermann's! October 17th. I am slightly calmer than anticipated, though no doubt my fear of dying during surgery will return soon Will keep you all posted.

Cheers
    I hope all goes well for you!! Good luck!!

Comment

God be with you next month! Kris

Comment

Our prayers and thoughts will definately be with you. Linda

Comment

When you have your fears, try to put them in God's hands. That is what my daughter did when she had her surgery last spring. She and my youngest daughter both have Scheuermann's. I asked my oldest daughter one day how she could be so calm with her surgery approaching so quickly. Well, you know what she told me. Mom, you have to put it in God's hands and trust him. I finally was able to do that, with lots of prayers. You know what, she was right. I had to put it in God's hands and quit trying to control it myself. As soon as I left it to God, I started sleeping at night. Unfortunately that was only a couple of days before surgery when I started sleeping at night.

I will keep you in my prayers. It's scarey, but God will see you through it.

Comment

Working...
          X