Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Potential Alternative to Bracing

http://news.cincypost.com/apps/pbcs....509050314/1001
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

The only thing I want to know is whether this company is listed in the stock market and where can I buy shares ?

Celia

Canadian eh
    Daughter, Deirdre born Oct 2000. Diagnosed with 60 degree curve at the age of 19 months. Serial casting by Dr. Hedden at Sick Kid's Hospital. Currently being treated by Dr. Rivard and Dr. Coillard in Montreal with the Spinecor brace and curve is holding at "2" degrees. Next appointment 2008

Comment

if technically it can be done, this approach does make sense

(please leave some shares for me celia, currently a bit short on cash, specially as my insurance company shares have plummeted)

Comment

Originally posted by gerbo
        (please leave some shares for me celia, currently a bit short on cash, specially as my insurance company shares have plummeted)

Gerbo,

I'm just kidding around, I have NO extra cash either *hastily calls her broker in the background*
        Last edited by Celia; 09-06-2005, 04:23 PM.

Canadian eh
        Daughter, Deirdre born Oct 2000. Diagnosed with 60 degree curve at the age of 19 months. Serial casting by Dr. Hedden at Sick Kid's Hospital. Currently being treated by Dr. Rivard and Dr. Coillard in Montreal with the Spinecor brace and curve is holding at "2" degrees. Next appointment 2008

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X