2 month's check up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 month's check up

hi everybody i just wanted to let you know how i am. the doctor said everything is healing and closing. in fact, everything is so good that i just went swimming and i was really surprised when he said i could because i thought you had to wait 6 months or more but he said i could so i am happy. thank you for keeping me in your prayers.

roxie,

so glad you are doing so well! i send my love and prayers for a continued successful recovery.

susanna
    Susanna
    ~~~~~~
    Mother of a 17 year old daughter. Her "S" curve was 40 degree thoracic from T3 to T9, and a 70 degree rotatory thorcolumbar from T9 to L4. She was operated on March 9th, 2005 by Dr. Boachie-Adjei at the Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC. She was fused from T11 to L3, using an anterior approach, and the major curve corrected to 20 degrees. She's doing great!

Comment

hi roxie,

that's great news!! i'm glad to hear that you can go swimming! for me, shortly after all of my steri strips fell off, i went in the pool (both of my surgeries were during the summer months). just being able to float in the water really helped me with my pain and it made me feel a lot better!

take care,

c.
      "If it is possible, it can be done. If it is impossible, it must be done."

Comment

Working...
      X