Anyone at Shriners Sacramento?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone at Shriners Sacramento?

Sienna will be having her surgery at Shriners in Sacramento with doctor Gupta. Anyone else going to or from this facility?

I go to this faicery.
    Kara
    Kara
    Brace 4-15-05-5-25-06
    Posterior Spinal Fusion 3-10-10
    T4-L2
    Before 50T
    After 20T

Comment

I met three of the nurses at Shriners in Sacramento last week. They seemed very dedicated to their patients.
      Carmell
      mom to Kara, idiopathic scoliosis, Blake 19, GERD and Braydon 14, VACTERL, GERD, DGE, VEPTR #137, thoracic insufficiency, rib anomalies, congenital scoliosis, missing coccyx, fatty filum/TC, anal stenosis, horseshoe kidney, dbl ureter in left kidney, ureterocele, kidney reflux, neurogenic bladder, bilateral hip dysplasia, right leg/foot dyplasia, tibial torsion, clubfoot with 8 toes, pes cavus, single umblilical artery, etc. http://carmellb-ivil.tripod.com/myfamily/

Comment

i had my surgery at shriners in sacramento about 3 months ago with dr benson and dr skinner

Comment

i had my surgery there about 8 months ago. my doctor is Dr. Lermon. O am really happy i had my surgery there

Comment

Thank you for replying. It is comforting to know that others have been to the same facility.

Comment

Working...
            X