4 weeks post op and doing GREAT!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 weeks post op and doing GREAT!!!!

Hello all. Meg is doing soooooo great!!!! I can't believe the difference since surgery. So much more alert and happy, eating and drinking like a little horse and now starting to get her strength back and being able to hold her head well and WOW I just can't believe it!!!! I am at utter disbelief!!! We have been keeping her busy and working her out good daily, getting back to where we were before slowly but surely. So she has been a pooed out little sista by 8:00. It is just soooooo great to see her so happy and in NO PAIN. She only takes a little pain med at night and I'm sure within a week she will be done with that. I know I sound like a broken record, but WOW!!!! I am one beamin momma here. I just know that she will be walking in time....I always told her I knew by her 13th birthday she would be walking in a walker. I just know she will. She does so good now, she will move her left or right leg when we say right foot step or left foot step. God is Great, he is our keeper and he has shown us the way of his path. Praise God.
    Just had to share....
    Tracy
    Wife to Scott, the most incredible man God put on this earth, Mom to Joshua who is 16 1/2, Megan who is 11 with CP, seizure disorder, sleep apnea, coritcal visual impairment, non mobile, non verbal, and scoliosis, but the GREATEST blessing we could of ever hoped for,who had posterior spinal fusion surgery on July 19th, 2005, fused from neck to bottom and has the titanium union rod wired in place. and Jacob 3yrs.....Can't forget our16 mos old golden lab puppy, Molly.....

Tracy,

What wonderful news - so glad to hear that Megan is doing so great in her recovery! May each day bring Megan (and family) more progress, smiles and happiness

Renee

Comment

An absolutely gorgeous kid you have there Tracy :-P makes my heart melt. She seems to be very smiley and looks happy.

You deserve to be a beaming proud momma

Hope it all continues to go well

Alison

Comment

Looks good! God is good! Kris

Comment

Working...
        X