Surgery was a SUCCESS!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surgery was a SUCCESS!!!!

OMG!!!! I can't believe it is all over. Meg did really great, surgery was on Tues. the 19th and we were only in the hospital for 7 days. She was is ICU for 3. She did really good, Considering we had a glitch with the central line and she was under anesthesia for over 9 hrs, but Praise God he seen her and us thru it all. Don't have lots of time to elaborate now. But attached a few pics to show before and after. Will update in a few when I have time. Thanks for all your prayers
    Tracy
    Wife to Scott, the most incredible man God put on this earth, Mom to Joshua who is 16 1/2, Megan who is 11 with CP, seizure disorder, sleep apnea, coritcal visual impairment, non mobile, non verbal, and scoliosis, but the GREATEST blessing we could of ever hoped for,who had posterior spinal fusion surgery on July 19th, 2005, fused from neck to bottom and has the titanium union rod wired in place. and Jacob 3yrs.....Can't forget our16 mos old golden lab puppy, Molly.....

Tracy congratulations :-) on Megan's surgery going so well. I hope her recovery is just as smooth. She is an absolutely gorgeous kid in a very special family

Warmest regards

Alison

Comment

Congratulations! Erica did fine also on July 18 and we are home as well. Megan looks great! Kris

Comment

What good news - hope everything continues to go well.

Renee

Comment

Tracy!

I'm so glad to hear Megan did so well! Great news! Continued speedy recovery vibes coming your way. Thanks for sharing the photos... those before and after views are quite astonishing, aren't they?
          Carmell
          mom to Kara, idiopathic scoliosis, Blake 19, GERD and Braydon 14, VACTERL, GERD, DGE, VEPTR #137, thoracic insufficiency, rib anomalies, congenital scoliosis, missing coccyx, fatty filum/TC, anal stenosis, horseshoe kidney, dbl ureter in left kidney, ureterocele, kidney reflux, neurogenic bladder, bilateral hip dysplasia, right leg/foot dyplasia, tibial torsion, clubfoot with 8 toes, pes cavus, single umblilical artery, etc. http://carmellb-ivil.tripod.com/myfamily/

Comment

Hi Tracy
            So good to hear how well Megan's doing - really encourages us still-waiting-for-a-daters! Lots of luck with the rest of her recovery. Is it really difficult managing her dressing, washing etc post-op?

Lorrie

Comment

Magans Mom,
              So glad to hear that everything went well Amazing how these kids bounce right back. Hope to hear more later. Would love to chat about are girl's sometime. E-mail me when you have time. Risa
              Risa the mother of a 11 year old girl. She has CP, Coritcal visual impairment, non verbal, non mobile, total spinal fusion with 4 screws at the base. God's blessing

Comment

Working...
              X