Note to Kris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note to Kris

It was so good to finally meet you and your family. I hope you have a relatively stress free weekend and can get some sleep. I am sorry I didn't get to visit with you more at Shriners's. I can't tell you how impressed I was with the care we received. Every single nurse and staff person was terrific. Wells is coming home today. He had a rough day yesterday so I am hoping he makes the trip with as little pain as possible. Did you go to the Harry Potter party? My two older children went last night (at midnight?!?) and my daughter got a poster for Erica if she wants it. She may already have one if you went to a party. It is the Scholastic poster they are giving at the midnight parties. Wish Erica good luck and a speedy recovery. I wish you some sleep this next week and as much peace as is possible. You will be in my every thought and prayer!!!

Note to Dawn

Glad to hear you are doing ok. So you were there, getting more "personal care," as I tell Erica we will stay for. Since we aren't being whisked out by insurance, we can stay and relax a little if we feel the need. Erica is having more back pain than normal since she is being restricted from her brace until surgery, but thankfully it is temporary. We went to Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory last night, then out for ice cream and a new cd for in IPACU next week. She got WOW!2005, as Christian CD. Her twin played video games with his friend at his friend's house and her younger brother went swimming with his buddy and a neighbor of the buddy's, as well as watching videos and playing video games, while we were at Shriners. We take them back to their buddies' houses tomorrow on our way back to Shriners. Eric was able to get Sunday night and Monday night at McDonald house for $8. That will make it easy for him at surgery. We didn't end up at any parties, but my husband plans to stop and get the book, and hopefully, the tapes, today. That was really nice of your daughter to get a poster, in case we can't get one! I may take my kids to the Y today to swim indoors for awhile. I hope it helps Erica's back. She said she was in pretty bad pain by the end of the movie last night, so she is declining other sitting activities we were debating. Thanks for the update! Kris

Comment

Working...
    X