Dr. Dennis Crandall/ Phoenix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Dennis Crandall/ Phoenix

I am now almost 6 months post-op. Dr.Crandall of the Sonoran Spine Center in Phoenix, AZ is a fantastic doctor. I sent him my X-rays as I live in Alaska. He was very informative, gave me my options and his recommendations. I flew down to AZ and had A/P surgery April 8, 2003. When I returned back to Alaska, my home doctor was also impressed with Dr. Crandall's follow-up planning. I sent him X-rays at 2 mos, and 3 mos. I will be flying down in person for the 6 mos X-rays to "catch a few rays" before winter sets in. Dr.Crandall ordered physical therapy after the three month mark. I just "graduated" and am very pleased with the outcome of my surgery.

Hello Mary,
    I'm glad things went well for you! It sounds like you've really been a trooper! I'm sure you're glad to have the worse behind you. I think I e-mailed you last fall but then things went wrong w/ my computer.
    I will be seeing Dr. Crandall in about two weeks. I' m thinking of scheduling my surgery for next spring. I' ve been putting it off due to daughter's grad., moving,etc.
    I'm looking at the month of April. My surgery sounds very similar to yours and we're close to the same age. I'm a full-time teacher. Will four months be enough to recuperate do you think--- assuming everything goes well?

Thanks for your time,
    Colleen
    Colleen

Comment

dr. crandall - new patient

hi,
      i am seeing dr. crandall for the first time wed. morning. i need surgery but i have tons of complications. i had hydrocephalus as a baby. it was resolved by age 4. my spine is a major mess. i saw a doc at henry fords in detroit and they didnt even give me a brace. so my neck annd all my spine has curves. i live on pain meds. i hate it but i am petrified. i dont want to make the situation any worse. i have heard this doc is the best. i need the best.anyone else have things like i do? some of the bones in my neck are fused and i have some obvious nerve damage, weakness in my arms. the worst of the pain is actually between my shoulder blades. and down lower my disks are really starting to compress. i could use any insight, positive thoughts.
      thanks for listening
      laura

Comment

To Laura

Hello!
        Just saw your message in February and wondering how you are doing. Have you found any relief?

csc
        CSC
        Idiopathic Scoliosis; Wore a Milwaukee brace; Told by physician it would not progress
        S curve; Surgery date: January 29, 2008!!

Comment

Working...
        X