Insurance:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance:

Hi everyone, I have a quick question I was hoping you could help me with.. I think I asked this before, but I can't really remember. Ok, here goes:
    I have state health insurance. I live in Rhode Island, so it's called 'RITEcare'.. it's sort of like MEDICAID... I'm actually not sure what the difference is between this program or MEDICAID, (or if there are any differences at all), but here's the question I have: Do you think there'll be a difference in the way I'm treated? Do you think they'll do all they can? Do you think they'll try as hard as they would, say with someone with private health care? This might sound like a dumb question, but its amazing how one's mind works when you're stressing...
    If anyone can answer this, it'll be greatly appreciated.. thank you so much.
    27 Years Old
    Pre Surgery: 76 and 68 degrees
    Post Surgery: 15 degrees
    www.bentoutofshape.blogspot.com

Hmm.. so I guess noone knows.. thanks anyway
    27 Years Old

Comment

I would hope that you are not treated differently. I live in California and I am on Medi-care and Medi-cal. I have not found any big differences except that it is harder to find a doctor that accepts your ins. Once that task was accomplished I haven't reallly had any problems with my physicians. Hope that helps.
      Jennifer

26 years old. Diagnosed with severe Scoliosis/Kyphosis and CMT at the age of 8. Have had a total of 6 surgeries, 4 on my spine and 2 on both of my feet. Including rod removal surgery. I am fused from T-2 to T-12.

Comment

Thank you so very much for replying!!! I was going insane, and when noone had replied by the 4th day, I was convinced that I was in trouble... thank you so much.. that DEFINITELY does help!
        27 Years Old

Comment

Working...
        X