surgery soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surgery soon

hey every1....im a 16 yr old girl from jamaica.im scheduled to do surgery next week wednesday..that is,july 13,2005. im sooo nervous. i know of two girls who have had to do surgery for scoliosis,and there's turned out great, but im still worried because my doctor told me that there is a possibility of paralysis or death...my curve is 40 degrees( im almost sure thats wat the doctor sed ...neway,i would really like to talk to anyone whose done surgery themselves or are about to do it...that would be really appreciated...there may be a topic of this sort already,but im not tech suavy so just excuse me if theres already one...thanks much

im 14 and had my surgery... it'll be 3 years ago on july 25. if u wanna talk email me @ violin-princess@comcast.net
    Marlana
    16, Senior
    Spina Bifida
    Boston Brace for 2 years
    Spinal Fusion July 25, 2002
    Post-Op Brace for 6 months

Comment

Hey! Your surgery is only two days after mine! Cool! Hopefully we can stay in touch via the forums (or email) and compare notes! Keep us posted!
      ~Carole~
      Used to have an S curve of 55 and 55, but now I'm...
      STRAIGHT-SPINED AND HAPPY!!!
      Surgery July 11th went well, and I'm recovering now!
      Feel free to email me--I'm a bracing and surgery veteran and I love to talk!

Comment

hey

hi slimchic i just finished surgery and i had 2 curves one that was 61 degrees and the upper one was 52 degrees and i am so fine and straight and happy. i know because i had my surgery june 20 and i came home from the hospital not to long ago. e-mail me if you have questions romochick17@yahoo.com and dont worry

Comment

Working...
        X