someone to talk to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone to talk to

Hi! My name is Amanda (Mandy). I was diognosed with scoliosis in october and im scheduled for surgery febuary 4th. I really would like someone to talk to who knows what im going through. I am 13 and my curves are about 35 on the bottom and 65 on top.
    I would have caught it sooner but my docter didnt think i had it. Please post a message if anyone would like to talk. Im concerned about recovery time and pain after surgery and ways to get through it.
    M@ndy

Hi! iv had scoliosis sence i was 8months old and i knew surgery was goin 2 come sooner or later! Im havin surgery on thursday this week [Jan.22] so u can email me if u want to at lassygal1@yahoo.com we can talk and here 4 u ,For 3 days if u need me!!! HOpe 2 hear from u !! .OH yea there is another website www.spinekids.com that has been really helpful 4 me. Also im ur age [12]. BYe bye!!!!!!!!
    luve allways,
    *Paige*
    __-------______--------______-------__
    12years old had postier fusion Jan.22,o4!!

Comment

Hi thank you for writng me its seems both of are surgerys are very close and we both need someone to talk to my email is amwitchipoo@yahoo.com and my aim screen name is kiddomurphy. I hope you surgery goes okay, im sure it will. where are you having your surgery? Mine is going to be at Children's Hospital Los Angeles. I hope we keep in touch.
      Bye for now your friend,
      M@ndy

Comment

HEy!Yea our surgeries r really close 2gather! UM my surgery is at childrens hospital in columbus oh. I hope we keep in touch 2! Feel free to email me!Bye BYes!
        luve allways,
        *Paige*
        __-------______--------______-------__
        12years old had postier fusion Jan.22,o4!!

Comment

Willing 2 talk

hey Mandy!

My name is Lorna. I'm 14, going on 15 in about 3 months. I had surgery when I was 10, for an upper curve which was about 63 degrees, which is now [ i think] about 23 degrees. Recovery isn't really that long. You'll probally miss about two months of school, and won't be able to do any contact sports for about a year. For a few days after surgery--i'm not gonna lie 2 you--you will be in PAIN! The painkiller that you'll get will knock you out about a minute after you take it (you'll have a button to push that will administer the drug [at the hospital]). But after a week or two you should start to be in a lot less pain . Do you have aim? if yes, my screen name is AngelWithAFlute. MSN? snokitty89@msn.com. I'd love to talk to you, as well as anyone else!
          Lorna
          --9 years old in January 2000
          --Had surgery to correct a 68 degree curve.
          --Surgery performed at Childrens Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio. Done by Dr. Eric Wall.
          --curve decreaced to 28 degreese, with bracing for 6 months after surgery.
          --15 years old in 2004.

Comment

Hey mandy

Iam Elissa and Iam also getting surgery sometime but i don't know when yet sometime it much. my curve, i only have one, is 54. so if u wanna talk my im is lilcutiepie82187 ! hope ur surgery went well!

Elissa

Comment

Working...
            X