surgery on the 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surgery on the 20th

Griff is scheduled for surgery on the 20th. Thank you to everyone who gave me such good advice. I hope we are prepared. Well, as prepared as one can be. I will let you know how it goes...

Thanks again, and prayers, please!

Gigi

Gigi,

Sending our best wishes to you and Griff for Monday. Please travel safe and take a few deep breaths before you get there. Let us know how things are going, when you get a chance. We'll be thinking of you on Monday.
    Carmell
    mom to Kara, idiopathic scoliosis, Blake 19, GERD and Braydon 14, VACTERL, GERD, DGE, VEPTR #137, thoracic insufficiency, rib anomalies, congenital scoliosis, missing coccyx, fatty filum/TC, anal stenosis, horseshoe kidney, dbl ureter in left kidney, ureterocele, kidney reflux, neurogenic bladder, bilateral hip dysplasia, right leg/foot dyplasia, tibial torsion, clubfoot with 8 toes, pes cavus, single umblilical artery, etc. http://carmellb-ivil.tripod.com/myfamily/

Comment

Originally posted by Gigi
      Griff is scheduled for surgery on the 20th. Thank you to everyone who gave me such good advice. I hope we are prepared. Well, as prepared as one can be. I will let you know how it goes...

Thanks again, and prayers, please!

Gigi

I will be thinking of you as I am haveing my Kyphosis problem taken care of my the best be with you.
      97 degree Kyphosis is now down to 23. 12 hours and 16 days after being let go of the hospitol it feels so good to be back.

Comment

Working...
      X