Just woundering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just woundering

My sugeron said I would be able to play C in Baseball in the spring(Yes I am a big Baseball fan) but he did not sound too happy about it but i will still be able to play. Now my sugery will be about 10 Months before my baseball season starts. Now my question is will I be ok Playing that Contact Position? Thanks again.
    97 degree Kyphosis is now down to 23. 12 hours and 16 days after being let go of the hospitol it feels so good to be back.

witty,

That is a call only your doctor can make. My daughter just had her six month check-up last week and he told her no contact sports. He mentioned that when he was telling her the things she can't do until after a year (no amusement parks; no 4-wheelers; no diving in the pool) so I'm not sure if that's just until after one year or forever. I know you don't want to miss baseball, but personally, I would rather miss one year than possibly hurt myself and never be able to play again.

By the way, my daughter hunts and deer season starts just about two weeks before her one year mark and we asks the doctor if she could hunt then and he said absolutely not until AFTER one year.

Mary Lou
    Last edited by ; 06-17-2005, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X