Back rest for high back problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back rest for high back problems

I'm 6 months post spinal fusion for scoliosis, T2-T12, and I've just found a terrific backrest for high back problems - up to now, any I saw or tried were for lower back problems and ended where I need them to begin. It's moulded foam around a hard frame, with a carrying handle and makes any kind of chair really comfortable, and even straps safely into cars. Since I've had it it's cheered me up and opened up lots of possibilities that I couldn't do before, or only by enduring pain. I can now eat at the kitchen table, sit at the computer, go to work meetings, out to cafes, restaurants and social events comfortably and without worrying about managing the pain, plus I don't have to lie down so often.

See www.ezl.co.uk (UK) or www.obusforme.com (USA and Canada),

Lavinia

I saw those sites.. the cushions all look pretty comfortable. Which one did you get that helped so much?
    Age 28
    diagnosed at age 12
    wore a boston brace until age 14
    No surgery, was on "wait and watch" till recently. Got a SpineCor (Jan 27th) to help ease the pain.
    T-curve 73 degrees with severe rotation (curves to the right)
    L-curve 45 degrees with slightly less severe rotation than my T-curve (curves to the left)

1994 - 5'10" - T-?/L-? (i forget what they really were)
    2006 - 5' 4" - T-56/L-40
    2008/09 - 5' 4" - T-73/L-45

Comment

backrest

HI, they probably are all comfortable, but I have the Highback Backrest support since I have pain at the fusion at the top of my back - this is the only backrest I have seen that supports my back high enough. It continues to be really good!

Best wishes,

Lavinia

Comment

Working...
      X