Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoliosis & Reality TV

Hi...

"The Scholar" is a new reality TV series starting tonight on ABC. One of the contestants has had scoliosis surgery.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/scholar/bios/melissa.html

Regards,
    Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Cool! I love reality tv. My daughter goes in monday for her growth rod surgery. That'll be something fun for the both of us to watch over the summer. Emily

Comment

My daughters and I watched the show and if you didn't know which one had Scoliosis surgery, you wouldn't have been able to tell! It was great to see someone who is about five years post-op and doing everything a teenager should be doing.

Mary Lou

Comment

ohhh, I wish I'd seen it; will she be on again? When?
        THANKS! pat

Comment

It was great. Our girl, Melissa, won the first round. She'll be on again, but it's hard to know when. Here's the website:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/scholar/index.html

--Linda
          Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
          Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

i am so mad i missed it

Comment

Working...
            X