Going in tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going in tomorrow

Just to say goodbye to all. I'm going into hospital tomorrow for my op on Tuesday. Goodluck to everyone else who is going to have one soon. This is probably the last chance I get on the computer so I thought I would say cheerio!

Thanks for your support, guys, and as soon as I can I will update you about how I've been doing.

Talk to you soon hopefully!

Debs
    x-x
    I am 15, live in England. Was Diagnosed with Scoliosis about a year ago. My top curve is 55 degrees, the bottom is 35 degrees. I have been booked for my first operation on the 7th June 2005.

God bless you, and we'll be praying for you! Congratulations that the day is finally arriving!!! Kris

Comment

Hi Debs,

By the time your read this message, you will be home, and on your way to recovery. Just know that our family is sending our thoughts and prayers. The first few weeks can be really rough, a lot of two steps forward, and one step back, but it is ALL WORTH IT!!!! Let us know how you're doing, and let us know if you need any suggestions to get you through the recovery period.

Hugs and kisses!
      Susanna
      ~~~~~~
      Mother of a 17 year old daughter. Her "S" curve was 40 degree thoracic from T3 to T9, and a 70 degree rotatory thorcolumbar from T9 to L4. She was operated on March 9th, 2005 by Dr. Boachie-Adjei at the Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC. She was fused from T11 to L3, using an anterior approach, and the major curve corrected to 20 degrees. She's doing great!

Comment

Working...
      X