Have another question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have another question?

Marisa has a little pus spot on the bottom of her insision! I've called the Dr.'s waiting for them to call back. Should I be alarmed? I'm a little worried. The pus spot is no bigger than maybe 1/4 of an inch, also there is a stich thread hanging out the Dr.'s did warn us that there would be a few to clip them. I just took some of the strips off and seen this the rest looks great. Risa
    Risa the mother of a 11 year old girl. She has CP, Coritcal visual impairment, non verbal, non mobile, total spinal fusion with 4 screws at the base. God's blessing

Risa
    Nicoles Incsion On Top Looked Like It Has Pus Also But It Was Blood That Was Dried Up I Just Left That Part Alone They Were The Last Ones I Took Off. She Had Not Threads Hanging Out.
    Theresa
    THERESA

Comment

I just got back from Dr.'s marisa had a stitch that was working its way out that was rubbing her diaper and irrating. They clipped it as close as possible. Thank God that was all Risa
      Risa the mother of a 11 year old girl. She has CP, Coritcal visual impairment, non verbal, non mobile, total spinal fusion with 4 screws at the base. God's blessing

Comment

Good Glad Its Ok Us Moms Worry About So Much. Did You Ask The Doctor What You Should Use To Take The Stripes Off.
        Theresa
        THERESA

Comment

Originally posted by nicoles mom
          Good Glad Its Ok Us Moms Worry About So Much. Did You Ask The Doctor What You Should Use To Take The Stripes Off.
          Theresa

I had an infection after my surgery it was no fun I'm glad your daughter didn't have one
          Erika
          Posterior spinal fusion 2001
          52* before first surgery
          23* after first surgery

Rod removal surgery DEC 2005
          33* before surgery
          30* after surgery

Comment

Nicoles mom,
            I did ask and they gave me these oily cloths to help remove the stips, and Yes I was so thankful the hospital is an hour away, but I did not care I didn't want to go all weekend not knowing.
            Risa

Comment

Working...
            X