Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marisa's doing great

Hello everyboby'
    Well were 11 days post op and shes doing remarkably well. Her eating has picked up a little. She did go through a few days of insomnia, she would just lay awake all night. Last night she finally fell asleep. She likes to sit straight up in her wheel chair more than anything. Really surprised us, she hardly ever cries of pain, but of course shes sore when i have to change her diaper and move her. I just thank God for everything and thanks to you for your support.
    Love Risa
    Risa the mother of a 11 year old girl. She has CP, Coritcal visual impairment, non verbal, non mobile, total spinal fusion with 4 screws at the base. God's blessing

Risa
    So Glad Marisa Doing Well. She Will Get Better As Each Day Goes By.
    Feels Good To Be Home Take Care Of Yourself Keep Us Posted.
    In My Prayers
    Theresa
    THERESA

Comment

Hi Risa,

I am SO glad to hear that Marissa is doing so well. Hugs and kisses to both of you!

Susanna
      Susanna
      ~~~~~~
      Mother of a 17 year old daughter. Her "S" curve was 40 degree thoracic from T3 to T9, and a 70 degree rotatory thorcolumbar from T9 to L4. She was operated on March 9th, 2005 by Dr. Boachie-Adjei at the Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC. She was fused from T11 to L3, using an anterior approach, and the major curve corrected to 20 degrees. She's doing great!

Comment

Working...
      X