Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belated Birthday wishes to Nicole

Theresa,

How are you? Lorrie sent birthday wishes to Alex and I told her I neglected to pass some on to Nicole last week, but I was truly thinking of her. Happy be-lated Birthday Nicole!! How is everything going? If you read the thread by Lorrie, you will see that I am not a lady of leisure! We are doing so well, and finally enjoying a life where the surgery is fading. I am amazed by how much of our lives become swallowed up waiting for surgery, having surgery, recovering from surgery - it is all consuming! Now it's time to re-organize my life, lose the 20 lbs. I gained from stress, and get on with raising Alex! I hope all is going well with you and your family, let us know!

Lura

Hi Theresa
    Many apologies - I missed Nicole's biirthday too so belated wishes from me as well.

Lorrie

Comment

Hey Lura
      Great To Hear From You. Happy Birthday To Alex Too I Was Thinking About You Guys. So Thinks Are Going Good Thats Great To Hear. The Stress Before Surgery Was So Intense For Me Too I Think I Can Handle Anything Know. Nicoles New Name In Our House Is Mona Lisa. She Is Doing Great In Her Recovery But Tends To Still Have Aches And Pains. My Husband And I Have Been Going A Little Crazy With Her. I Guess All Has To Do With Post Pms Can't Wait Till She Gets It. Its Funny My Husband Ask Me The Other Day Why Didn't She Get Her Period Is There Something Wrong Did You Ask The Doctor Etc. Etc. I Think His Thinks When You Turn 13 You Just Start. So Coming From A Family Of All Boys I Put His Mine At Ease And Told Him Anyday. Nicole Of Course Is Very Mad We Even Talk About The Subject She Tells Us I'm Lucky And A Late Bloomer. Well So Glad To Hear Things Are Going Good Love To You And Your Family.
      Theresa (mona Lisas Mom)
      THERESA

Comment

Thanks Lorrie
        Nicoles Says Hello And Thanks A Bunch :d
        Theresa
        THERESA

Comment

Working...
        X