Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surgery Tomarrow

Well Guys,
    We are going for Marisa's surgery tomarrow. Still waiting on a time should find out in the next few hours. I seem to be feeling o.k. so far. I know I have alot of people praying for her and shes in Gods hands. I trust that all will go well.
    I will update soon LOve Risa
    Risa the mother of a 11 year old girl. She has CP, Coritcal visual impairment, non verbal, non mobile, total spinal fusion with 4 screws at the base. God's blessing

Hi Risa
    Hope all goes well for you two tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you.
    Hugs and prayers,
    Lorrie

Comment

Sending my best wishes to you and Marisa tomorrow.
      Carmell
      mom to Kara, idiopathic scoliosis, Blake 19, GERD and Braydon 14, VACTERL, GERD, DGE, VEPTR #137, thoracic insufficiency, rib anomalies, congenital scoliosis, missing coccyx, fatty filum/TC, anal stenosis, horseshoe kidney, dbl ureter in left kidney, ureterocele, kidney reflux, neurogenic bladder, bilateral hip dysplasia, right leg/foot dyplasia, tibial torsion, clubfoot with 8 toes, pes cavus, single umblilical artery, etc. http://carmellb-ivil.tripod.com/myfamily/

Comment

Risa,

Is it tomorrow already ?! Time sure does fly. I'll be thinking of you and Marisa tomorrow. Keep us posted O.K.?

Celia

Canadian eh
        Daughter, Deirdre born Oct 2000. Diagnosed with 60 degree curve at the age of 19 months. Serial casting by Dr. Hedden at Sick Kid's Hospital. Currently being treated by Dr. Rivard and Dr. Coillard in Montreal with the Spinecor brace and curve is holding at "2" degrees. Next appointment 2008

Comment

Risa
          Try to get a good nights rest she will be fine.
          In my prayers
          Theresa
          THERESA

Comment

Risa,
            I will keep you in my prayers. God will take care of your precious daughter. Keep us posted.

'til later,
            Nikki

Comment

God and us are with you, Risa.

Comment

Hi Risa,
                You and Marisa are in my thoughts and prayers right now. Best wishes to you both.
                Flowerpower

Comment

Best wishes. My daughter goes in on Tuesday. Believe me, I feel your pain. This is the most difficult thing I have ever experienced. My prayers to you.

Kim

Comment

Kim, I've been there, and I know how much you are struggling right now to get through the next few days. You need your strength, so take care of yourself, try to eat healthy, and take naps in the daytime if sleep won't come at night. Trust me when I say right after surgery, when the doc says everything went great, you will feel the weight of the world lifted from your shoulders. Everybody in our house is thinking of you and praying for you and your daughter! Big cyber hugs are being sent your way!!!!
                    Susanna
                    ~~~~~~
                    Mother of a 17 year old daughter. Her "S" curve was 40 degree thoracic from T3 to T9, and a 70 degree rotatory thorcolumbar from T9 to L4. She was operated on March 9th, 2005 by Dr. Boachie-Adjei at the Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC. She was fused from T11 to L3, using an anterior approach, and the major curve corrected to 20 degrees. She's doing great!

Comment

Susanna:

A million thank you's for your words. You have no idea how much it helps. I have left this in God's hands. I know the day's prior to this are the worst-if I can get thru this, I can pretty much handle anything. I am thankful that my daughter is so strong and taking this in stride!

Kim

Comment

God Bless. I know you can't wait for next week to be here. I will include your family in my prayers.

Comment

Working...
                        X