Keith Bridwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Bridwell

I am seeing this doctor on Friday and was seeking information on what I can do to prepare for the initial consultation. I want to get the best out of the appointment and was in need of suggestions. Questions, comments or any other advice would be great. I am going 12 hours to see the best and do not want to waste my time by me not being prepared to see him.

Thanks,
    Becky

Hi Becky....

I'm sure you can find someone to give you a list of questions, but I don't think it will actually be the most productive use of your time with Dr. Bridwell. Your case is different than everyone else's. My advice would be to take some time to really think about what you want from Dr. Bridwell. What are your priorities? Pain reduction? Increase in function? Better cosmesis? Instead of going with a list of questions, go with a clear mind and be willing to listen to what he says. In fact, if you can, bring another person with you who can help you remember what he says.

If you have x-rays, CTs, MRIs, etc., be sure to bring them with you so that Dr. Bridwell has everything he needs to give you an opinion.

Regards,
    Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
    X