How many braces have you had?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many braces have you had?

Hi, i was just wondering if anyone else has had to get a another brace after having it for 1 month? it seems really odd to me and i was also wondering if your doctor's had to put pading in to push you over even more. i've had to get a purple brace after wearing my first one from Oct 29 to Dec 23 and if my back does even better i have to get another one after all 3 pads have been put in. well g2g bye ~Sammie~

I've had 4 braces in 7 years, but 1 month! Wow! That's rough! Also, I have padding to push me over too! It kind of hurts in the beginning, but then you get used to it.
    Scoliosis for 8 years, Milwaukee, Providence & Boston braces. 35T 42L Dx'd with Chiari Malformation 8/06, decompression surgery + duraplasty 11/24/06.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks drummergirl for replying to my post. how long do you have to wear your brace? And how many pads did your doctor put in? i have 2 in now and i'm suppose to go to the doc's and get another one after my softball tourney this weekend. But hopefully its not for a really long time because it took about a week for me to learn how to breathe without it hurting or pushing really hard on my rib cage now i have to do it again? AHHHH!!!!! HEHEHE i'm sure i'll be fine. Well thanks again for replying. ~Sammie~

Comment

Working...
      X