has anyone been to downtown shriners in sacramento

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone been to downtown shriners in sacramento

yea i have been on for awhile and i wanted to know if anyones on this site has ever been to shriner's in california downtown sacramento

yea its okay no body has to answer. lol

Comment

Roxie,

Sorry sweetie, I don't know anyone who's had their surgery at the Sacremento Shriners, but I do know that hospital is considered the "flagship" of the Shriner's hospitals. It is one of the largest, and best equipped. I am just not familiar with any of the scolisis surgeons there. Here's a little write up on the hospital:

"Shriners Hospitals for Children Northern California is the newest addition to the Shriners 22-hospital pediatric healthcare system. It is the only hospital in the Shriners system that houses facilities for treatment of all three Shriner specialties — spinal cord injuries, orthopaedics, and burns. The hospital features 80 patient beds, nine parent apartments, five state-of-the-art operating rooms, a high-tech Motion Analysis Lab, and an entire floor devoted to research. The Shriners Hospital in Sacramento provides many ways in which professionals work in partnership to make a difference in the lives of children."

Hopefully there's someone out there that knows a little more...
      Susanna
      ~~~~~~
      Mother of a 17 year old daughter. Her "S" curve was 40 degree thoracic from T3 to T9, and a 70 degree rotatory thorcolumbar from T9 to L4. She was operated on March 9th, 2005 by Dr. Boachie-Adjei at the Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC. She was fused from T11 to L3, using an anterior approach, and the major curve corrected to 20 degrees. She's doing great!

Comment

Working...
      X