Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LindaRacine

Hi Linda,

I have scheduled three opinions with different doctors. I will be seeing Stanley Lee in Ann Arbor MI, (He did a fellowship at Barnes Jewish in 2004) Dale Rowe in Kalamazoo MI (He has been doing this surgery for 30 years and did a fellowship at Rancho something Hospital in LA), and Keith Bridwell in St. Louis. All of these are members and listed on the srs locator. Do you think these should be good doctors to see? Also is it strange to have significant scoliosis and have no pain? Just sometimes a sore back here and there. I take no medicine, not even tylenol. I am 27.

Thanks for your comments.

Becky

Hi Becky...

I don't know all of the doctors, but I'm sure you're in good hands with whomever you choose.

It's actually more common for someone not to have pain than to have it, at least at your age. We don't often hear about them here, as it's usually pain that drives people of your age to seek out information. The fact that you don't have pain might make your decision more difficult than most.

Regards,
    Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
    X