Dr. at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia

Hi everyone, I am going to see Dr. William Horton at Emory University in Atlanta and wanted to know if anyone knows of him or has had surgery with him.
    Jackie B

Dr Horton

Dr Horton is a fine doctor. He performed surgery on my neice in 1994 at emory university hospital. All went well. A few years later i refferred a young man to him. His surgery was successfull and he in an avid soccer playes.

Comment

I had surgery in Atlanta, Georgia when I was very young. Dr. Lovell I think he is retired now, but your doctor sounds familiar. Feel free to check out my web site as I have had numerous surgeries for scoliosis and still not done myself. www.FrankieBush.net you go to the Bio page you can see some video clips and hopefully this might help you in knowing that you will never have to go through what used to be done.

Best of luck, Frankie

Comment

jbrown3606,

Did you see Dr. Horton? Did you have surgery? I saw him this morning. Now I've got to decide if I like him enough to have him do my surgery.

Comment

Dr. Horton

I've been seeing Dr. Horton for several years. I had scoliosis surgery in the 80's in Dallas, Tx, and Dr. Horton will be doing revision surgery on me in September. I've spoken with a few of his patients who have had similar surgery and everyone I have spoken with has had very positive responses.
          Would love hear from others who have had revision surgery with Dr. Horton.

Comment

Same Question!

JBrown: I live about 2 hours away from Atlanta...please let me know if you or anyone else recommends Dr. Horton b/c I need to find a great MD to see and discuss my surgical options with! I was also curious if you're going to be visiting him all the way from S.C.? How did you hear of him then?

Comment

Working...
            X